Welcome to the Dealer Portal!
- Accepting the Terms
- In order to use the Service, you must firstly agree to the Terms. You may not use the Service if you do not accept the Terms.
- You can accept the Terms by Simply using the Service. You understand and agree that Narrow Aisle Inc. will treat your use of the Service as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
- You may not use the Service and may not accept the Terms if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Narrow Aisle Inc., or (b) you are a person who is either barred or otherwise legally prohibited from receiving or using the Service under the laws of the country in which you are resident or from which you access or use the Service.
- Member Conduct. You agree not to use the Services to:
- Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to Narrow Aisle Inc’s servers, systems, network, or data;
- Copy, Steal or Redistribute any of the material in the Narrow Aisle Inc. Dealer Portal.
- Harass any of the staff at Narrow Aisle Inc. Harass any of the members of the Narrow Aisle Inc. Dealer Portal
- Impersonate any person or entity; or forge or manipulate headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Service;
- Make available any content that you do not have the right to make available or that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person or entity;
- Post content containing advertisements or other commercial solicitations without our prior written permission;
- Make available viruses or any other computer code, files, programs or content designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the services or affect other users.
- On becoming aware of any potential violation of these Terms, Narrow Aisle Inc. reserves the right to decide whether or not to Terminate your account from our servers and in the case of illegal redistribution, take legal action against you.
- All Narrow Aisle Inc users consent to being governed by Texas law if they use the site: This Agreement shall be construed pursuant to the laws of the State of Texas. The Parties hereby consent to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the courts in and for the State of Texas in the event of litigation pertaining hereto, with venue to lie in Dallas County.
- We want you to enjoy all that Narrow Aisle Inc. Dealer portal has to offer, so if you have an issue or dispute, you agree to raise it and try to resolve it with us informally. You can contact us with feedback and concerns here or by emailing us at [email protected]
- Your License to Use the Services
- Narrow Aisle Inc. gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software provided to you as part of the Services. This license has the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the services as provided by Narrow Aisle Inc, in the manner permitted by these Terms.
- The Services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and Foreign countries. Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the Narrow Aisle Inc name or any of the Narrow Aisle Inc. trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. All rights, titles, and interest in and to the services (excluding Content provided by users) are and will remain the exclusive property of Narrow Aisle Inc. and its licensors. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding Narrow Aisle Inc. or the Services is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
- Narrow Aisle Inc. is not liable at all for any damages that occur to any person or product while technical support received from our Dealer Portal is implemented on a Flexi Forklift or related products.
- Certain (hypertext) links in the website will lead to websites which are hosted by our partners. When you click on any of these links you will leave this website and we have no control over, and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of, the material on any website which is not under our control. You should be aware that the terms and conditions and privacy policies of such third-party websites may be difference from those applicable to this website.